Tuesday 7 July 2009

Quick Catch Up on the Account Switch



Hi, if you've been reading all of my blogs, you'll notice that in Blog 4 I mentioned that I had swapped accounts with my friend last week, and was too impatient to wait to get my account back before I started this Permanent Death operation on Infamous difficulty.

Well, I said there's probably no chance to take the save game from his account to mine, and I was right.

I've quickly ran through the tutorial on Easy difficulty, so I can catch up with myself. I went the same route out of Pala too, so that I was with Carbonell. Basically, it all went wrong when I scouted the Lumber. Instead of saving the awesome Josip, it's now Michele. But thankfully Guillen is still my other Friend!

So basically, remember everything I've written until now, but just replace good ol' Josip with Michele. Hey, Frank's a ladies man! Two new lady friends on his first day! ;)

Also, the Propane Tank mission I had to take care of at the Oil Rig changed. I had to find a box for Michele at the Railyard Xing which I handled clumsily, because I was trying to breeze through on Easy. I need to hit the convoy and then I'll be back on track. And on Infamous difficulty.

I will blog on my next adventure tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment